Pages

Making Money Online - Business Questions You Need to Ask l PIDOTS

Making Money Online - Business Questions You Need to Ask 

 




If there was a choice, I think many of us would want to work for ourselves. I too wanted my own business.
For what ever our reasons might be, we know that if we want to make more money, I mean a significant amount of money, being an employee is not going to cut it.

For me, a few years ago, why I wanted to make money online was to buy the latest toys for myself, and to take my partner out to a really nice restaurant, and to go for that holiday we always wanted. I needed more money to support my loved ones, to offer the best things for my baby boy and to support my parents who supported me when I was younger.

Some of us might start something part-time, and some of us might make the bolder move and fire our boss right away and get into the business full time immediately.
But the problem is there are so many questions a new online business owner often asks and 
desperately wants answers to before starting their business.

Some of the questions might sound like:

What kind of online business do I get into? What niche should I focus on? How do I start my online business? What's the cost to start my online business? Where do I get the resources like supplies, knowledge, soft wares, and products from? How do my customers pay me? (PayPal? Cheques, transfer? Software?)

Then, when I have an idea about all this stuff:

How do I get people to know that my online business exists? (Marketing? Traffic generation?) When they are aware of my business, how do I get them to come and look at my products? (Articles? Copy writing? Bonuses?) Then after that, how can I have them buy my product? Offers? (Promotions? Sales pages?) What kind of after sales support or follow-up support should I offer? (Forums? Newsletters? Groups?) How can I get them to come back and look at my other products? (Backend? Up sell?) And then, how can I get them to purchase my product again? (Relationship building? Fan club?) How can I get those who have purchased my products to recommend their friends to come and take a look at my products? (Affiliate programs? 
Testimonials?)

And the list goes on. Just taking a look at this list of how-to's is exhausting!
This is the reason why many people who begin their own online business tend to fail.
They ask these questions, they don't know the answers, they get frustrated and even before they begin, they already decided that they are going to fail. Many give up before even starting. Then those who actually are courageous enough to carry on and attempt to answer these questions, 
90% of these unfortunate people will fail.

Why? Because they believe that they have to come up with those answers themselves. Do everything themselves. Face those challenges themselves. Conceptualize, create, develop, market, sell, offer customer service and then repeat all the steps all by themselves.
This doesn't have to be the case.

There are many people out there who are more than willing to help out and share their knowledge and wisdom about starting an online business. They already have the answer you are looking for. They already know what works and what doesn't. They know what traps to avoid and what's the best strategies to use in what specific situations.

I know these people exist because I found a few of them and I asked for their help. The answers they gave me were mind blowing. Their systems and assistance sky-rocketed my online business faster than I would have hoped.

Many of my friends ask me how I grew my business so fast, how did I make so much money online and I always answer: Simple, find a mentor and follow his system.

 Business Questions You Need to Ask :

-What kind of online business do I get into?

- What niche should I focus on? 

-How do I start my online business? 

-What's the cost to start my online business? 

-Where do I get the resources like supplies, knowledge, soft wares, and products from?

-How do my customers pay me? (PayPal? Cheques, transfer? Software?)

-How do I get people to know that my online business exists? 
-How do I get them to come and look at my products?
-How can I have them buy my product? 

-What kind of after sales support or follow-up support should I offer? (Forums? 

-How can I get them to come back and look at my other products?
 
-How can I get them to purchase my product again? 
 
-How can I get those who have purchased my products to recommend their friends to come and take a look at my products?