Pages

Easy To Learn Law of Attraction and Being Effective

Easy To Learn Law of Attraction and Being Effective

I don't even want to tell you how insecure and afraid I have been, trying to learn internet marketing and doing web sites and promoting (very good) products.

I don't want to tell you I'm a single mom and Visa and Mastercard have been my child support and I really NEED a better income now, to enjoy my later years. Am I a business person or savvy internet marketer? H*** no!

While I have been learning Wordpress, and Joomla, and FTP and php, and all that stuff, and writing a little code, I have yearned for one simpler, kinder, FREE, Only Human business that would somehow help me along. I've written blog articles on the Law of Attraction, manifesting etc., etc. It's not that I don't know this stuff.

I may have found something, so I am going to tell you about it.
Most people I know are idealists. If they were to win a lottery or somehow start to make a fabulous income, they already have their charities lined up. They really long to share - they know how fortunate they are to live in a country where streets are not being blown up every day, where water flows from taps and light appears when they flick the switch. They can still put money in the bank.

But they also know that life, here, can be much better too. And then they can have enough to share and enough to spare.
Babyboomers have seen all the Vietnam stuff, all the sequential events. They have really seen a lot.

I'm a Canadian living in America. What I love about Americans is that many of them are still idealists and are charity, prosperity and independence oriented. What I love about Canadians is their worldly awareness, their openness to the world, and their general humbleness mixed with pride.
What I love about this opportunity I've just discovered is its mixture of entrepreneurism and charity. I'm NOT saying an eighteen-year-old couldn't appreciate it. I'm certain most babyboomers could.

I've been focusing on all the advice I've read about using The Law of Attraction, and this came along. A system of doing family activity as usual, and making some money to put into other ventures. What a gift. A system that allows me to earn and share as I go along, and offer fund raising to non-profit organizations. It feels very balanced. As well, your kids can participate and earn money too.

It's a simple shopping rebate system involving many of the stores we are all familiar with. It doesn't require you to do anything you're not already doing, or spend anything you're not already spending. It is not a business. It is a wonderful support system.
If you have been envisioning and trying to attract a support of some kind for yourself and your family, you will enjoy using and sharing this.